July thru August
Every Thursday night through July and August the Inn comes alive with fiddles, dancers and the sounds of traditional Celtic music during Cape Breton Island’s “Ceilidh on the Canal”, and you’re invited. This package offers you a sumptuous three course à la carte dinner and reserved seating at our Ceilidh featuring talented up and coming Cape Breton musicians and dancers. Afterward, the Jam Session begins. If you play an instrument please bring it along and join in or pick up some spoons, dance a jig, or just listen. Then enjoy your cozy room (queen or two doubles) with all the amenities you’d expect in a 4-star Cape Breton waterfront resort and wake up to enjoy the chef’s famous hot buffet breakfast complete with omelettes and crepes to order.
From $130/person, based on double occupancy. Taxes and gratuities extra.
Your package includes:
- one night’s accommodations (queen or two doubles)
- access to hot tub until 10:00 pm
- à la carte three course dinner
- admission with reserved seating for the Thursday night Ceilidh and Jam Session
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- one hour free bicycle, canoe or kayak rental